The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
We Must Always Be Spirit Filled

The Church of God

The Church of God
Where We Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth

Pray Unceasingly

Pray Unceasingly
The Portals of Heaven Open Up Because of Persistent Prayers.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Jesus Christ Is The Vine, We Are The Branches



"I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit He trims clean so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given to you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples."

(John 15: 1-8)


We are all branches of the true vine who is Jesus Christ. If we remain in Him and He in us, we will surely flourish, grow and bear much fruit. But if we separate ourselves from Him we will soon shrivel and die. Jesus Christ is the true vine from whom we get all our sustenance in life. But like a true gardener, He sometimes has to prune us so that we will become more robust and fruitful. The pruning process is painful while it last, but after the pruning is done and we are trimmed of our excess leaves, we start to grow more fruitfully and abundantly until we become a big tree that bears much fruit and offer shade to all the small creatures of God.

ALL CHILDREN OF GOD MUST BEAR FRUIT FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.


Sing Hallelujah To The Lord



Tags: God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, True Vine, Branches, Abundant Life, Bear Much Fruit, Pruning, Trials, Testing, Overcome, Faithful, Shade, Spiritual Awakening, Transformation, Renewed, New Creation, Born Again, Salvation, Gospel, Word of God, Holy Bible

Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Gospel/Word of God/Holy Bible

2 comments:

Bluedreamer said...

oh I love this verse kuya Mel
one time sinabi samin ng pastor namin na paggising mo ng umaga, open the bible at kung ano yung page na nabuklat mo, we should read and absorb it's message... ito po yung pinkaunang verse na nabasa ko at di ko ito malilimutan... very inspiring and motivating..
thanks for sharibng kua Mel

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Blue,
The word of God truly inspires us to understand and know God. It also gives us the power to overcome all the wiles of the enemy. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.