The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit
We Must Always Be Spirit Filled

The Church of God

The Church of God
Where We Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth

Pray Unceasingly

Pray Unceasingly
The Portals of Heaven Open Up Because of Persistent Prayers.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wonderfully Made


"For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's
womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know
that full well.

My frame was not hidden from You
When I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the
depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me were
written in your book, before one of
them came to be."

"Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting."

Psalm 139: 13-16 and 23-24


We are wonderful creatures because God formed us in His secret chamber. God ordained all the days of our lives because we are special to Him. Let us become the wonderful creations that He purposed us to be.

Note: The little girl is my youngest daughter - Princess Heidi





The Lord Is Good - Women of Faith


Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Tags: Wonderfully Made, God's Secret Chamber, Inspirational, Spiritual, Motivational

6 comments:

May said...

Your daughter is precious. Each one of us is an original and God created us unique. Stay bless.

Mel_Cole said...

I just heard the video Sir Mel. I like it. :) The lord is good and his love endures forever! God Bless!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi May,
Thanks for your kind words to my daughter. Thanks also for your visit and comments. God bless you always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi MelCole,
Yes, that video is really good. The Women of Faith is an emerging praise and worship song group. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you all always.

May said...

Please stop by and grab your award. May you day be filled happiness and joy.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi May,
Thanks for the award although I am turning it over to Jesus Christ for whom I blog. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.